2022 SUMMER CAMP
Daily Martial Arts Classes
Intro to the future of Home manufacturing!
S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Manufacturing)
Laser Cutting /Engraving
Computer Aided Design (CAD)
We know that choosing a camp can be a difficult decision. We are confident that your child will love our camp!
TMATC Summer camp is a safe, enriching, rewarding and fun experience for children age 4-12.
TMATC team creates a comprehensive and fun summer for our camp
programs. Some of the activities your child will participate in includes:
- Martial Arts (Jiu-jitsu and Kickboxing)
- Cooperative games and sports
- Daily Steam projects for day campers and more involved projects for weekly attendees
- Trips to Crosby park, splash pad or Richmond Green park for inline Skating
- Weekly outings to:
TMATC’s Private farm, about half hour away from the Centre. This Farm exclusively for use for our campers!
Kids will learn basic outdoor survival skills, build a fire for lunch and explore our amazing outdoor facility.
Other outings may include:
* Depending on availability:
1. Tree walk village at Bruce Mill Conservation Park
2. Brooks Farm
3. Timber Creek Golf
4. Lionel’s Farm
Nature and Science activities
Engineering, Math and Design activities
Drama, Music, Dance and the Arts
nerf wars and VR experience
• Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Additional Services:
Before care is available from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
After care is available from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meal plan ( 2 snacks and lunch )
Snacks consist of a fruit or vegetable, a dairy and a treat.
Examples of the healthy snacks we serve are:
• Fruit of the day
• Granola bars
• Veggies and dip
• Cheese strings
Lunch consists of hot and cold food. Sample lunch menu:
• Monday: chicken wrap, vegetable, cookie
• Tuesday: macaroni and cheese, vegetable, brownie
• Wednesday: chicken fingers, potatoes, rice crispy square
• Thursday: hotdog on a bun, vegetables, cookie
• Friday: pizza, vegetables, ice cream
• Summer camp pricing:
o 10% discount for each additional sibling
o Multiple week discount: free before and after care
(3-6 weeks); free before, after care and meal plan (7-9
o Before care: $50/week
o After care: $75/week
o Meal Plan $75/week; $15/day
*HST applicable to all our fees
For inquiries & to register, kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New to our Camp? Use your child’s name when creating a new account
*For multiple weeks, sibling and group discounts, please contact the office